Poseidons Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poseidons Will

The forum for the Poseidon's Will alliance.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Title of the topic at least 10 characters? Why the restriction?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Groth
Admin
Groth

Title of the topic at least 10 characters? Why the restriction? Empty
PostSubject: Title of the topic at least 10 characters? Why the restriction?   Title of the topic at least 10 characters? Why the restriction? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:06 am

Let's see how a new post looks like. What a Face
Back to top Go down
DarkXenoa

DarkXenoa

PostSubject: Re: Title of the topic at least 10 characters? Why the restriction?   Title of the topic at least 10 characters? Why the restriction? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:26 am

so how does it looks this far? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Groth
Admin
Groth

PostSubject: Re: Title of the topic at least 10 characters? Why the restriction?   Title of the topic at least 10 characters? Why the restriction? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:32 pm

So far this is the skin I like the most (as of now you should see buttons with turquoise text in them with signs, on a light grey background). Turquoise and blue in general for that matter fit nicely into the aquatic theme of being a maritime alliance. My only complain is the unfinished "portal" button in the navi bar at the top. But I'm sure I will eventually find some kind of solution for this...

red text color is teh evil affraid on this background....
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
Admin
DarkChaos

PostSubject: Re: Title of the topic at least 10 characters? Why the restriction?   Title of the topic at least 10 characters? Why the restriction? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:34 pm

Yeah, I like the skin to, I can remove the portal, if you would like me to... I know how, it would take me seconds.
Back to top Go down
https://poseidons-will.forumotion.co.uk
Groth
Admin
Groth

PostSubject: Re: Title of the topic at least 10 characters? Why the restriction?   Title of the topic at least 10 characters? Why the restriction? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:48 pm

We're not in a rush as you said. Though I don't really know if we need the PORTAL at all. Haven't thought about the usefulness of it. Let's see....

The same search function can be used from the navi bar,
The latest topics section is nice, but not really a "musthave", because I don't think people will spend a lot of time on the portal watching the latest topics scrolling by... they will rather go for the forum itself.
hmm...
The statistic can be seen at the bottom of the usual forum next to "WHO IS ONLINE" icon.

I'm a bit tired now and wanna sleep Smile so I'm lazy right now to check other options for the portal that can be chosen, but after this short consideration I find none of the features on the portal at this time useful.

Let's decide tomorrow.... Sleep
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
Admin
DarkChaos

PostSubject: Re: Title of the topic at least 10 characters? Why the restriction?   Title of the topic at least 10 characters? Why the restriction? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:51 pm

Ok, I'm getting tired as well... it;s 2:51 am here in Scotland.
Back to top Go down
https://poseidons-will.forumotion.co.uk
DarkXenoa

DarkXenoa

PostSubject: Re: Title of the topic at least 10 characters? Why the restriction?   Title of the topic at least 10 characters? Why the restriction? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:40 pm

Salala, this color text things is awesome! Didn't notice was it on last forum too, but well.... discoveries are cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Title of the topic at least 10 characters? Why the restriction?   Title of the topic at least 10 characters? Why the restriction? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Title of the topic at least 10 characters? Why the restriction?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Poseidons Will :: Random Chat :: Random Chat-
Jump to: