Poseidons Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poseidons Will

The forum for the Poseidon's Will alliance.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hostile Coalition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkChaos
Admin
DarkChaos

The Hostile Coalition Empty
PostSubject: The Hostile Coalition   The Hostile Coalition I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am

As you know, we are currently fighting The Hostile Coalition. The Hostile Coalition is made up of three alliances - -CN-, -VL- and MDS. Together with SADIK and -I-, we are going to declare official war upon The Hostile Coalition. The war will be officially declare either tonight or tomorrow. If you have any suggestions for Terms of Surrender that we will impose on them, then please post them here. And please start building your army, navy and defences.

This will be our second war against -CN- and we have learned that they are good fighters and we will need all of you helping in anyway you can, in order to win. Let's make this war a good one and win.

If you have any suggestions about Terms of Surrender for The Hostile Coalition or you have any battle plans that could be used or anything along those lines, then please post here and not in the Combat Report.

Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
https://poseidons-will.forumotion.co.uk
mmaatt2

PostSubject: Terms of surrender...   The Hostile Coalition I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:32 am

1- All three alliances disband.
2- You Disband your coalition and don't reform without us knowing about it first and without us approving it.
3- You don't attack ANY member of any of the three alliances for a period of 4 months.
4- We get bored.
5- You formally write an apology for attacking our alliances...
6- You kick The Roman out of your alliance, and don't allow him back into any of your alliances, on the other hand the roman is not allowed to start an alliance and become your ally or join your coalition.

To surrender you need to fulfill 3 of these terms... if you surrender then break the terms you agreed to, war will be re-declared and we will include other alliances that are our allies...

-mat
Back to top Go down
ImDaSpecailKid

ImDaSpecailKid

PostSubject: Re: The Hostile Coalition   The Hostile Coalition I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:35 am

Go SEA! whooop whooop!
i agree with mmatts terms...
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
Admin
DarkChaos

PostSubject: Re: The Hostile Coalition   The Hostile Coalition I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:42 am

I don't think we should include the one about Epic as, it would make us sound like we are only getting involved because of him.... which is not the reason why. We are getting involved because SADIK are our allies and it is just random and very ironic that we would end up warring The Hostile Coalition because of our allies. Other than that, I like the terms.
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
Admin
DarkChaos

PostSubject: Re: The Hostile Coalition   The Hostile Coalition I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:53 am

I am in the middle of writing a draft war declaration. I'll post it when I am done.
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
Admin
DarkChaos

PostSubject: Draft War Declaration   The Hostile Coalition I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:05 am

As the Leader of Poseidon’s Will (SEA), I officially declare war against -insert alliance name here-. We are declaring on all alliances in The Hostile Coalition.

Reasons for war:

1) The Hostile Coalition have been attacking members of SADIK, which we happen to be allies with.
2) We feel that after the war with Cosa Nostra, nothing was resolved and so we think that, we should continue with that war.

If The Hostile Coalition wants to surrender, then they have to follow at-least three of the following terms:

1) All three of alliances of The Hostile Coalition disbands
2) The Hostile Coalition itself disbands and does not reform without SEA, SADIK or -I- knowing about it and without approving.
3) The Hostile Coalition does not attack any SEA, SADIK or -I- members for four months.
4) We get bored.
5) Each Leader of The Hostile Coalition, publicly apologises for the attacks.

If you have any comments or possible changes, post here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hostile Coalition   The Hostile Coalition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hostile Coalition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Poseidons Will :: War Room :: War-
Jump to: