Poseidons Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poseidons Will

The forum for the Poseidon's Will alliance.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please use THIS CR Converter for our forum (!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Groth
Admin
Groth

Please use THIS CR Converter for our forum (!) Empty
PostSubject: Please use THIS CR Converter for our forum (!)   Please use THIS CR Converter for our forum (!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:52 am

I've spend the last 2 hours to find a color scheme for it (besides correcting a bbcode-tag that didn't work by default in our forum) and I managed to come up with one, that fits nicely to this background. Ok, if you don't like it create your own color scheme , but make sure it is readable, please!
For example, the undertone of red some of you started using here (khe, khe, not saying any names khe khe) is seriously hurting my eyes affraid whenever I try to read it (and I can't anyway without highlighting it).... I don't know if others feel the same, or is it just that my eyes in combination with my monitor create such an effect for me... The forum is still in development and it still has some features that don't work properly. It will take time to correct it. Very bright colors are bad for it... really...

Now, the link for the CR Converter with changes made by me:
IkariamCRC-SEA

I've made a TinyURL link out of it, because the url itself holds the settings and it's very very long, it looks ugly in our forum when posted in plain form. You'll get to see how long it is when you are at the CR Converter Website.

Copy it, make a bookmark out of it, or whatever. Just make sure you use this exact link as in it the changed settings are saved.

Right now it has only one little flaw. At the end of the output you'll get a color tag that doesn't work in our forum. This one:
Code:
[color=#EVENTS]USERNAME's army has been completely destroyed.
[/color]

What you have to do before posting it in the forum, replace the #EVENTS value with #E3A869
And you will be done. In a moment I'll show you how a CR made with this tool looks like.
Back to top Go down
Groth
Admin
Groth

PostSubject: Re: Please use THIS CR Converter for our forum (!)   Please use THIS CR Converter for our forum (!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:54 am

Battle for ST capital
(10.07.2011 1:49:52)

Groth from Gorgon
vs
S4M T4YL0R from ST capital

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Swordsman.............95(-12)... - Swordsman..............0(-10)...
Hoplite..............134(-76)... - Hoplite................0(-117)..
Battering ram.........18(-0).... - Battering ram..........0(-12)...
Cook..................45(-0).... - ................................
Doctor.................9(-0).... - ................................
Archer...............124(-0).... - Archer.................0(-150)..
................................ - Wall...................0(-7)....
Generals....................-120 - Generals....................-393
Damage Received............6,040 - Damage Received...........37,679

Winners: Groth

Loot: Please use THIS CR Converter for our forum (!) Woodsmall 13,781 Please use THIS CR Converter for our forum (!) Winesmall 4,218

S4M T4YL0R's army has been completely destroyed.

Created using the Ikariam CR Converter [Web Version]
Back to top Go down
Groth
Admin
Groth

PostSubject: Re: Please use THIS CR Converter for our forum (!)   Please use THIS CR Converter for our forum (!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:56 am

What do you think? What a Face
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
Admin
DarkChaos

PostSubject: Re: Please use THIS CR Converter for our forum (!)   Please use THIS CR Converter for our forum (!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:58 am

It is easy to read in this forum so it's good.
Back to top Go down
https://poseidons-will.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please use THIS CR Converter for our forum (!)   Please use THIS CR Converter for our forum (!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please use THIS CR Converter for our forum (!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Poseidons Will :: War Room :: Miscellaneous CR's-
Jump to: