Poseidons Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poseidons Will

The forum for the Poseidon's Will alliance.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, this is ShermDawg

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShermDawg

ShermDawg

Hello, this is ShermDawg Empty
PostSubject: Hello, this is ShermDawg   Hello, this is ShermDawg I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:27 am

Hello everyone,
My real name is Sherman and I am 43 (I may be the old geezer of the alliance).
I am from Oakland, CA and I hope to start a new career teaching this fall. Until then I have a lot of
time on my hands.
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
Admin
DarkChaos

PostSubject: Re: Hello, this is ShermDawg   Hello, this is ShermDawg I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:29 am

Good luck with that - what are you hoping to teach (if you don't mind me asking)?
Back to top Go down
https://poseidons-will.forumotion.co.uk
ShermDawg

ShermDawg

PostSubject: Teaching   Hello, this is ShermDawg I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:31 am

Middle School Math
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
Admin
DarkChaos

PostSubject: Re: Hello, this is ShermDawg   Hello, this is ShermDawg I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:44 am

Cool, maths was one of my favourite subjects... not because I was good at it but because I had my friends all around me and the teacher was a bit of a jocolor .... Good times. I miss those days, so many good memories that I don't think I'll ever forget.
Back to top Go down
https://poseidons-will.forumotion.co.uk
Groth
Admin
Groth

PostSubject: Re: Hello, this is ShermDawg   Hello, this is ShermDawg I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:59 pm

Cool... because now I know whom I can ask questions about math, should the need arise Wink

I was never good at math in school and as of now I've forgot almost everything Embarassed
It's just not my path, I'm more into languages and psychology, but I have high respect for people who can "think in numbers". The usual thing - admiring stuff one cannot do himself Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, this is ShermDawg   Hello, this is ShermDawg I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, this is ShermDawg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Poseidons Will :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: