Poseidons Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poseidons Will

The forum for the Poseidon's Will alliance.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

talking to noobs........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ImDaSpecailKid

ImDaSpecailKid

talking to noobs........ Empty
PostSubject: talking to noobs........   talking to noobs........ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:23 am

please show me your expierence then... im sure its..... oh wait, its all in this account.... come back to talk to me when you research SCs Wink

On the 08.08.2011 1:17 time lord wrote:
> lol here we go with the bull
>
>
> On the 08.08.2011 1:16 MrSmiley wrote:
> > yes, im an amateur, who happens to have played 5servers, been top100 on 2 of them and hold several leadership positions, including leading a training alliance for top alliances on Pi, yup, im an amateur!
> >
> >
> > On the 08.08.2011 1:13 time lord wrote:
> > > err ok then but nicer to get it handed to me on a plate and that was just one example!! you have made 2 other even worse mistakes like i said you are an amateur lol
> > >
> > >
> > > On the 08.08.2011 1:04 MrSmiley wrote:
> > > > thats not a schoolboy error, its pretty simple to fnd Coords, ask allies etc... heck maybe do it the manuial way nd look at afew islands :O is that too hard for you?
> > > >
> > > > woudl you like me to give you my coords? i aslready know yours Wink
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > On the 08.08.2011 0:57 time lord wrote:
> > > > > when i said schoolboy errors i wasnt sending a childish message like the one you sent i meant you make silly errors which make me realize how bad you are at this game if you read all your messages below you will see that every time you have sent a message its from a different town so thanks for making it easier for me to find you LOL simple basic rules!! you cant play this game very well can you??
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > MrSmiley Message ρRügen [50:50] 07.08.2011 23:59:37
> > > > > aight kid Wink
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > On the 07.08.2011 23:40 time lord wrote:
> > > > > > no more chat you are already my enemy and you will also see what a mistake you have made making me an enemy and by the way thankyou for showing me how bad you are at this game with the couple of simple schoolboy errors you have already made..
Back to top Go down

talking to noobs........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Poseidons Will :: Random Chat :: Random Chat-
Jump to: