Poseidons Will

The forum for the Poseidon's Will alliance.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sup! It's Divonex!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Divonex

PostSubject: Sup! It's Divonex!   Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:00 am

So, you've probably heard of me. That idiot spamming the alliance circular message system with sulphur offers.

I'm from Norway, 18 years old and when I'm not drinking or playing I'm an ICT apprentice for the Norwegian military. A computer geek, really.

I'm easy to talk to, not so easy to talk with. Just kidding. I'm nice, I promise. Please be my friend. I need friends. Not that I don't have any friends. Am I frightening you now? Probably.

I've been in this alliance for some months already. Though I'm still one of the lowest ranked point-wise. I blame the alcohol.

I've played a lot of games in my 18 years of stupidity. My favorite ones are the Elder Scrolls series and the N64 Zelda games (OOT and Majora's mask. Windwaker was also good). These days I'm playing League of Legends and Ikariam mostly. It's a sweet life.

Hope I get to know all of you well. I love you already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShermDawg

PostSubject: Re: Sup! It's Divonex!   Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:59 am

Good job Divonex, I was a computer geek for the U.S. Air Force from 1991 - 1996. I was stationed in Germany and S. Korea during that time. I drank much alcohol during that time drunken.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImDaSpecailKid

PostSubject: Re: Sup! It's Divonex!   Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:52 pm

Question: why did you buy the premium space when there are alot of other spaces on the island you dont have to pay for?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divonex

PostSubject: Re: Sup! It's Divonex!   Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:53 pm

ImDaSpecailKid wrote:
Question: why did you buy the premium space when there are alot of other spaces on the island you dont have to pay for?

Cause originally I wasn't stationed on that island at all. Then I got into some fuzz with an alliance on my island that didn't like me too much and got pillaged every day. So, I decided to spend money to leave that island and found me this sulphur island where I could live all by myself. And I did. The premium space is just to show off. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sup! It's Divonex!   

Back to top Go down

Sup! It's Divonex!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Poseidons Will :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: